Today I had my second OB appointment. The baby looked really good and had a good strong heart beat. I'm 9 wks 0 days today, and am so excited that everything is going well so far:)!!!!
They take alot of sonagrams. My doctors only do one on your first apt & one to tell the sex. I had three because the first time they felt her kidneys were a little small. But thats so fun, what do you think its going to be? Brian was the only one to think Devri was a girl.
They take sonogrhams every app up until u have the big one. I like how they do an u/s everytime. It's just reasuring to actually see the baby everytime (before you can feel it move) I think this one is going to be a girl, only for the fact that this pregnancy is completly diferent from my last one. I'm hardly sick at all with this one and with Alex I was puking at least 5 times a day, plus i just feel diferent. Only 8 more wks and I'll find out the sex!!! I cant wait!!:)
I cant wait to find out!! My dr will probably look next time but i'll only be 13 wks along, so even if he could tell I cant find out until the app after, cause Danny wants to be there when I find out and he doesnt go to my dr app's with me. Two months seems like forever away!!! (thats all I can say!!)
Daniel and I have been married since January 2004. We have three very sweet little boys Alex (5 yrs), Cam (3 yrs), and Jonathon (1 yr). We are expecting our last and final baby due April 2, who just so happens to be a girl. We cant wait to see our little princess :)
6 comments:
Did you see Dr. Swainston today? Did you like him?
They take alot of sonagrams. My doctors only do one on your first apt & one to tell the sex. I had three because the first time they felt her kidneys were a little small. But thats so fun, what do you think its going to be? Brian was the only one to think Devri was a girl.
I did see dr Swainston. He's funny I dont know if you can tell, but he drew the babies features on one of the sonogrham pics.
They take sonogrhams every app up until u have the big one. I like how they do an u/s everytime. It's just reasuring to actually see the baby everytime (before you can feel it move) I think this one is going to be a girl, only for the fact that this pregnancy is completly diferent from my last one. I'm hardly sick at all with this one and with Alex I was puking at least 5 times a day, plus i just feel diferent. Only 8 more wks and I'll find out the sex!!! I cant wait!!:)
That is just like my friend. She had 2 boys and the pregnancys were the same. Her 3 pregnancy was compleatly different and it was a girl.
I cant wait to find out!! My dr will probably look next time but i'll only be 13 wks along, so even if he could tell I cant find out until the app after, cause Danny wants to be there when I find out and he doesnt go to my dr app's with me. Two months seems like forever away!!! (thats all I can say!!)
Post a Comment