Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baby:)

I just found out today that my little sister and I are both pregnant and will be due about the same time. We are so excited!!!!

2 comments:

JTYARDLEY said...

Hey Andrea! Congrats on the baby! It's fun having someone else to get fat with too. Alex is so cute. How far apart will they be? Glad I found your blog!

Andrea said...

Hey!! How are you doing?? Your little girl is soo cute!! My kids will be two years apart. Alex was born on the 1st of Feb and I'm due at the end of Feb with this one. I'm excited but alittle freaked out. Alex was a decent sleeper, but I just remember how exhausted I was all the time. I dont know what I'm gonna do with no sleep. My husband ownes his own company and cant really take off work, so hopefully Alex will still be taking naps.