Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summertime!

I got Elyse a new amber teething necklace becuase the claspe on her last one broke. It seems to actually really help. Which is good!

Elyse got some new yellow jelly flip flops. She really LOVES them! She has super tiny feet and wears a 2! For those who don't know, that's typically 3-6 moths... The smallest size shoes we were able to find was a 3. Thank goodness they ran smaller! They will fit her though out the Fall, which is perfect!


Doodles got new flip flops (yes they are on the wrong feet..)! He loves them and says they make him run super fast!


Jonny did not get new flip flops. He already has a nice pair that are in really good condition, and they still fit him!

Alex also got a new pair of flip flops! It's so nice to not have to deal with shoes durig the summer!


So far this Summer has been pretty uneventful... I've written up a daily chore list that consists of "school" work and "helping" mom clean. They'll get better at doing it, eventually haha! Alex has had a bit of and attitude this Summer. He got in big trouble the other day, so he's been doing better. I don't know why he was being so hornery.. I tried to get to the bottom of it, but he's been doing better. I understad kids have bad days, and I'm completely understanding when it comes to that. It was everyday! He's good now. Alex loves having chores. He loves vacuuing and dusting. He just loses intrest pretty quickly.. Doodles isn't so eager to do his chores... He'd rather NOT! 
Alexis a little sneaky sneak!! I have to watch him! He is always trying to get into something.. He is a very sweet boy, though! He does not always like to help mom and usually gets in trouble once a day! He loves to run and catch bees and wasps. I keep telling him he's crazy and WILL get stug one of these days. He still thinnks they are fascinating...  
Doodles has turned into such a sweet boy! He isn't nearly as stubborn as he used to be. He loves to help in any way he can, as long as he doesn't have to clean, and even then. He does it, he just complains while doing it!
Jonny doesn't like to talk.. He loves playing Angry Birds on my Ipad!! I think he's a little obsessed.. He is so sweet. He thinks it's hillarious to steal my seat on the couch. He'll try to take it while I'm still sitting in it, the little stinker! He thinks he's pretty funny, tho. That's all that matters, right?
Elyse is cutting all types of teeth right now! Two molars and recently the rest of her front teeth. She was a late teether. She didn't get her first tooth until she was 10 months old. She is now pushing herself up to sitting from laying on the ground. She does NOT like to stand, but I make her. This girl does NOT want to walk! She honestly has no desire... She doesn't crawl. She rolls or scoots around on her butt. It is strange to have a non-crawler, but it's good!
     Summer break is going good! The kids are getting along pretty well, so far. I've kept them entertained, whether it be swimming in the kiddie pool in the back yard, watering the grass, jumping on the trampoline, playing in the club house that is not quite finished yet, but they love running up and down the stairs! They play with cousins once a  week, play on their tablet, dig "massive" holes in the back yard, and catch bugs!
 Cousins Devri and Lucie came down the other week, for Devri's 7th birthday. The kids had fun playing with them, since we only see them once a year!
I'm getting anxious to see who Alex and Cam will have as teachers next year! I still can't believe that I'll have two in school! I'm so over Summer heat and ready for Fall cool down! Only a few months to go... That's what I keep telling myself!

No comments: