Monday, May 5, 2014
Elyse Post
Just a quick post about Elyse! Things Elyse does.. She says a few "real" words. She calls me momma. She says dadda, baba, YEAH, and she says num num. It's adorable when she says num num because she associates it with food. So, when she is eating she sits there and says num num over and over again. She claps her hands and waves bye bye, only getting her to wave is impossible at times. She has discovered how to throw a real temper tantrum!! I mean, she flings herself back, stiffens up like a board, kicks her legs, and makes tight fists while screaming! She is adorable, but her tantrums ARE NOT! Gotta love this age... She does not crawl, or walk, or stand... She flat out refuses to. I've been meaning to take her to the doctor for these issues. She is almost 14 months old and just rolls around on the floor and sits. I'm not sure if it's a delay, or if it's because she is plain ol' STUBBORN! It could be both, I don't know, but it is something that I feel needs to be addressed. I just completely HATE taking my kids to the doctor. We are so behind on shots, my baby is still like a seven month old. I need to go in! It feels so wierd that Elyse isn't into everything yet. I'm not complaing, but it's weird to me. She is such a sweet little girl! Is it creepy that I love watching her sleep when I can't? It's not just her, I did it with all the boy's, too. She's just the only one I can see thanks to video monitors :) I am thankful everyday that I was blessed with the best sons and daughter in the whole world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment