Saturday, October 20, 2012

Oh Baby Baby

So, last Thursday I was supposed to go to the doctor. I did what I usually do, waited for Alex to get out of school, pick him up then drive to Vegas. We got about half way there and traffic stopped! I waited until about 4:15 (my appointment was at 4:20) and I knew there was no way I was going to make it before 5:00. Traffic was moving about 5 mph and I was no where near vegas or my dr's office. So i recheduled for Monday turned around ordered a pizza from Walley's and drove home! I was so annoyed! I could've found out the sex of the baby, but now it'll wait until Monday... I have a hunch that this baby is a boy. No, I'm not the lest bit worried, nor would I be the least bit upset if it is a boy. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it either way! A daughter would be great, but I just dont think it's in the cards... Here are some of my favorite names...

Boy-
Brandon
Landon
Jackson
Stephen
Lennon

Girls-
Elyse
Elsa
Lilly
Mary (after Danny's grandma)
 For middle names I'd use either Verna (g-ma Bowler) or Leona (g-ma Markosek)

I dont even know what we'd give a boy's middle name... We've used most of the "family" names. Maybe just make one up? Or use Leon?? Who knows.... There you have it! Hopefully Monday I'll have a sex and I can start really planning!

No comments: