Friday, October 26, 2012

Not So Much News...

I went to the dr the other day. He did a quick peek to see if he could see if Baby Bradford was a girl or a boy. He asked me if I wanted to know what I was having, OF COURSE I DO! He looked around for a bit then started giggling. I asked if it was a boy he said "no, I think it's another girl"
(he gets my sisters and I confused with eachother... I dont think we look alike at all, though). I remind him that I'm the one with three boys and no girls. He then says "even better! Time to buy some pink!" I just kind said "really? a girl? I was convinced it was another boy.." He then said he was "pretty sure it's a girl, about %85 sure, so you'll have to  let me know if I was right after your big ultra sound". So we're about %85 sure it's a girl, but it could be a boy.. With Cam he told me he was %95 sure he was a girl, but he turned out to be a boy on the big u/s. He told me he thought Jonathon was a boy but wasn't completly sure and he was right about that. So, we'll just have to wait and see! I'm still convinced it's a boy. My babies dont like to cooperate for early u/s. They like to remain a mystery! I'm really hoping he's right about this one! I would love to have a daughter, but boys are fun, too...

2 comments:

Layne Bradford said...

I am so crossing my fingers for a girl!!! She would be so spoiled with 3 older brothers.

Andrea said...

Me too! Yes she would be! Alex is already trying to buy the "baby sister" toys, lol! He keeps telling me that he hopes it's a girl. I think he'll be upset if its a boy, but he'll get over it.