Thursday, February 23, 2012
Stress...
I swear everyday brings more stress into our lives... We just got all our taxes done. We're only getting about $1,600 back... The company (basically us) owes the irs about $6,000. They've pulled all Danny's money out of his buisness acounts. Yes Danny has a job now (thank heaven's!). But- we were counting on getting a decent return back in order to finish our house and pay off debt. Basically what most people do with their tax money. We were going to play with a little of it, but the majority, house and bills. I'm having a hard time seeing the light at the end of the tunnel through my blindfold.. I really just want to be comfortable financially. I dont wish for riches, fortune, or any of that. I just want to keep a roof over our heads with food on the table. Is that really so much to ask? All I can say is this stress has turned me into a total HAG! I'm so over it..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I totally hear you. Just when you think you've suffered enough, something else happens. I wish I had some advice for you. I always tell myself that life goes on and somehow we make it through it all. Good luck with everything. Our taxes are being done now and I'm a little anxious for the results ;)
Post a Comment