Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New House Ghost Stories

So, our second night in this house... I was sitting on the living room floor, changing Cam's diaper with my back facing the froont door/ hallway to Cam's room. Danny was sitting directly behind me on the couch, and Alex was running around. Alex was running into Cam's room and he said "mom".I turned my head in time to see him run into Cam's room then a few seconds later I saw what I thought was Danny follow him in. It was a man, that's all I could tell. Thinking it was Danny I said, "hey Danny" he responds with a "what?" His voice came from directly behind me, on the couch... Confused as crap, i told Danny "never mind". I thought I was extremly sleep deprived. Two days later Alex, Cam, and I were at the table eating lunch. Jonathon was asleep in his room and Danny was outside fixing some pipes. All a sudden I hear Alex's cd player turn on really loud. At first I just sat there thinking "ok....?" Then I go in there. Jonathon was soundly sleeping in his crib and nobody was in there. I scratched my head, turned the music off and went outside to tell Danny about the man I saw and the music. Nothing had happened since. I was just thinking this yesterday, trying to think of what else could've caused those things to happen. So, last night I go to bed around 11, 11:30. Everybody was asleep I was in bed watching t.v.. The door was open about a foot and i saw what looked like a thick white mist pass from one side of the door and into the bathroom. It completly startled me! My heart kind of stopped. Other than being startled i didnt feel scared or threatened, so whome ever it may be, i feel he's very friendly. I hardly notice him. Those are my new ghost stories. :)

No comments: