This year For Christmas, I was super worried about the kids not getting enough toys, due to the lack of income. They got so spoiled! Our livivng room floor is completly covered with toys and clothes! Danny and the boys got me a new nintendo wii! I was so excited! I also got the wii fit! I've had a heck of a time losing the last 10 lbs after giving birth to Camadoodles, but then again I really dont believe in dieting... That's another story, tho.Anyhoo, I will start from the beginning! My big brother Rob flew in from Washington State Wed. night, so exciting! Christmas Eve we had dinner over at our house, not having the traditional Christmas Eve dinner. We had shrimp, corn bread, and a ham for the kids and non shrimp eaters, with a delicous spinnache/ strawberry salad. We hung out watching Fred Clause while eating our shrimp. Everybody started leaving, we started getting the kiddos ready for santa (bed). They had no problem falling asleep because I told them that if they were'nt good little boys and stayed up, santa would skip our house (yes, I'm mean!). Danny and I were up until 12:00 A.M. wrapping presents, then we went to bed, not even cleaning up the dinner mess! Cam was the first to wake up at 7:00 a.m.. Of course, I got up with him.. Then Danny aand Alex woke up at 7:30. Alex was so excited!! We had one of his toys set up already, so he ended up not wanting to open up any of his presents. Danny and I opened all the kid's presents then went over to the Bradfords for breakfast. We got to meet little Bridgette (so stinkin cute!). We got home went to sleep, woke up and I made funeral potatoes, and we went over to the Kohntopps for dinner! We came home and the kids WOULDN'T go to sleep!! They wanted to stay up all night and play with their toys!! Finally, by 9, they went to bed. Alex didnt go to sleep until about 9:30, but he played quietly in his bed with his new turtle nightlight. I'm now, extremly exhausted and need a nap!
P.s. cute story! Christmas eve, I went in Alex's room to check on him before going to sleep, and when I walked in he sat up in his bed and said "Santa?". Thinking this was so cute, and laughing I say," nope it's mommy. Santa hasn't come yet, so you need to go back to sleep, or he wont come. ".He then layed back down in his bed, proceeding to go to sleep. I thought that was the cutest thing ever!

3 comments:
We laughed so hard picturing Alex in his Hugh Hefner jammies sitting up and saying "Santa?" hahahahah!
We laughed so hard picturing Alex in his Hugh Hefner jammies sitting up and saying "Santa?" hahahahah!
Yep, that's how it went down LOL!!
Post a Comment