Monday, December 14, 2009

And, another post....

Alex hugging the "baby pillow" which is so sweet!

Alex refuses to take naps, most days, and it is not unusual for me to go into his room to check on him about 5:30-6 because of the silence, and he is sound asleep in his bed..

He thinks that it's really cool to chill out in boxes/coolers...
I dont think that I've done just an Alex post in a while... He is almost 3 years old (will be on the 1st of Feb). He is not pottie trained! I dont know if he's afraid to use the toilet, but he refuses to use it! I will put him on the toilet, and he will sit there, then stand up and pee on the floor. I dont know why exactly he does this, but I get tired of scrubbing pee off the floor, or carpet. So, He will have no choice this summer (hopefully before), but with him patience is key! He is starting to talk really well, still cant understand everything he says, but he is getting really good at talking in sentenses. He is a super funny little boy. For example, we were over at aunt noni's house (nadja) the other day and he was carrying around a toy. He kept saying mommy, this is really, really heavy! So, I told him that if it was really, really heavy, he should put it down. He looks at me and says, "it's ok, I strong enough, I work out!". It was so funny! I sat there and laughed! He never walks, always runs (but then again, he never did just walk). He is super crazy! He never slows down, we cant even get him to sit down long enough to eat, so he eats on the run. He has tons of energy, but with age is getting calmer. He is groing out of his shyness and will actually play with other kids, and talk to other adults. He is still a super, big, mama's boy! When he's is sweet, he is the sweetest little boy in the world, but when not in a good mood, LOOK OUT! Man, he can be cranky! We do love our little Rockets! He is such a good big brother, and he just has so much love for everybody! Hopefully that is a quality that will stick with him throughout the years! Love you monkey man!

No comments: