Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm getting old!!


So, My 26th birthday was last Friday... I feel like i'm getting way too old for comfort! I feel old, too! I have a hard time staying up past 10:30 most nights, I have a hard time staying up all thru the day without a nap. Next i'll be yelling at teenagers to turn their music down LOL! Oye! To get old... Anyhow, this is what Danny and the kids gave me for my b-day. A new bedding set for our bed (yes we have tons of pillows! I have pillows hiding behid pillows). They also gave me a big bag of pistachios. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE pistachios! Danny made me a great steak and baked potato dinner with sauted mushrooms and onions! Then after dinner, we rushed over to Nadja's house because it was also Mattingly's birthday, she is two years old now! We didn't eat any of the b-day cake because Danny had purchased me an icecream cake from Baskin Robins! YUM!! So, when we got home, even tho we were still full from dinner, we ate my icecream cake! Watched a movie (without the kids) then I went to bed... one year older than the night before.




No comments: