
No. 1. Lose the last 10 lbs that have refused to come
off after giving birth! 10 lbs on somebody 5'2" is alot!
No.2 work out with my Wii fit everyday (not just for a week)
No.3 Cook real food at least 3 or 4 times a week.
(I dont really love to cook...)
No.4 Keep the entire house (inc. bathrooms, office, kid's bedrooms, ect)
clean at all times!
No.5 Be a better wife/ mother. I'm sure I slack at these
sometimes..
No. 6 finish painting our bedroom, Cam's bedroom
guest bathroom. (yes I'm really good at starting projects and not finishing them) (blame it on A.D.D.)
No.7 Keep our office completly organised and bookwork kept up all
year long!
No.8 Get Alex pottie trained!!!
No.9 Start to enjoy dishes, laundry, scrubbing toilets, because I have
a life sentence, so I might as well enjoy myself!


3 comments:
How did you get my new years resolutions? jk but most of them are mine but i need to change the 10 pounds to 30 pounds.
Great minds think alike ;)
A. I'm jealous that you have a Wii Fit.
B. You're a hot Mama- don't stress about the 10 lbs, but I can relate to how you feel.
c. Thank you SO MUCH for letting us use the swing & bouncy bounce. It saved my sanity this Christmas!
I hope you guys are doing great!!!
Post a Comment