









Lara, Chris, Davis, Allie, and Christopher got a new inflatable pool/slide. As soon as I found they got it, i was itching to get over there and try it out!! Today Alex, Cam and I went over there for lunch and we decided to go "swimmin". It was as much fun as I thought it would be!! Alex and I went down the slide at least a thousand times, the same for Davis and Chris. Us grown up's had as much fun, if not more than the kids did. These are just some pics of our fun day of swimming:)

4 comments:
That looks like so much fun.. so jealous
We had tonz of fun!! We might go back over there today:)
I am pretty excited about a boy! yes lets go I am always free so you let me know I have a dr app this tuesday but other then that whenever is great! it looks like you guys had tons of fun I want one of those!
That sounds great I want to see that it looks way good!! Call me!!
Post a Comment