Wednesday, May 27, 2009

3 Months Old!!


So, Cam turned three months old today. His first two months were kinda rough, him being super colicky, but for the most part he has grown out of it. He is a happy little boy who loves other little kids. He will sit and talk to Alex for 20 minutes until he makes him cry by either pulling his hair, poking him in the eye, sticking his fingers in his mouth, or hitting him. Poor little kid!! Anyways, Cam is such a sweet little boy!! The older he gets the more he looks like Alex. He is not sleeping through the night yet. He still wakes up once or twice, but he goes to bed at 7:30. If i kept him up later he'd probably sleep longer, but I like him going to bed before Alex, so i get a half hour of just Alex and mommy time, where we read every book he owns because that is one of his favorite things in the world to do. Some of the thing's Cam can do is smile, he loves smiling!! Coo's (he tells many stories!) he can laugh, he focus's really well, without his eyes crossing. He absolutly hates tummy time, so I dont make him (I'm bad I know) He is just a sweet little guy and we love having him around!! He's my sweet baby:)

No comments: