Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kids dr app

Yesterday I took the boys in for their imunizations. Alex now weighs 27.8 lbs and was about 38 inches long. (We had a hard time getting him to stand on the platform to get measured properly. ) Cam has grown so much!! He now weighs 11l bs and 2 oz and was 22 1/2 inches long. They are both growing and getting so big. Such sweet little boys!! I love them to death:)

2 comments:

Alan and Tessa said...

Thanks! I was a little nervous at first. You just never know! I still need to call you my dr now is moving so I don't know what to do this is all so new for me!

Alan and Tessa said...

Ya we should get together for lunch that would be fun! I don't know how you do it with your husband being gone and two kids! Your alot tougher then me! My number is 435-669-8698 you should call me sometime!