My little boy Cam is such strange little duck!! Since Danny has been up in Utah working for the past three weeks, the boy's dont get to see their dad at all on the week days. On the days Danny is not here, Cam goes to bed around 7:30-8:00 and will sleep until either 3:30-5:30 then sleep until 9:00 in the morning. When Danny is home, I cant get Cam to go to bed before 10:30-11:00, then he wakes up two or three times during the night. He just so badly wants to stay up and play with daddy!! It's really cute, but at the same time it's kind of frusterating for me, because I like the kids to go to bed early so I can get a littl "me time" before bed. I love my kids, and I love being a mom, but everybody needs time to themselves where they can just relax!! Cam needs to get used to daddy being here, because he's been going away on the week days since he was only 6 weeks old and now he's 10 weeks old.
Alex, on the other hand has been acting out alot more when Danny is not here. He throws at least one really bad temper tantrum a day, and wont nap (which is why he throw's temper tantrums, because he's super tired!) Alex has always been a really big mama's boy and so, when ever the baby starts crying he thinks that I should ignore the baby and hold him. I tell him that Cam needs hugs too, he just doesn't know how to talk yet so he cries. Sometimes I get too frusterated with Alex, and I shouldn't, it's just hard doing this by myself and i tend to get overwhelmed!! I keep telling myself that this is only termperary and hopefully sooner than later, Danny wont have to go up to Utah!! Anyways, we are just lucky that Danny has been able to work and for that I am extremly thankfull!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Andrea!! Your boys are so cute!! I can't believe yours and Lara's babies are getting so big!! It goes by so fast! I told Lara we are so behind but she said I might get lucky and have 2 or 3 at once and be all caught up with you guys!(Hopefully Not) :) But where is Danny working up here?? If its close to Orem.. you should come stay with us for a little while so you can see him more! We have plenty of room with no kids so it's definitly an option! Hang in there though!!
He's staying in Eagle Mountain and working up near Salt Lake. I so need to get away from here, I'd love to come up there.
I would'nt want to have two or three newborns at the same time. That would be so stressfull!! Your both so young!! Danny's sister is pregnant whith her first baby and she is 27? i think. So you're not behind. Sometimes things like this happens for a reason. It will happen for you and your baby will be so beautiful!!!
Definitely consider it!! We would love to have ya! Eagle Mountain isn't even far and he could even stay here with you!! It will all happen when its right... just frustrating at times!! Anyways... glad he's home for a little while!! I bet the kids are loving seeing there daddy!!
It would be fun to come hang with you guys!! I'm hoping that he can get a job down here, then he wouldn't have to up there anymore. I had two miscairages before I got pregant with Alex, then it took me 9 months to get pregnant again. Thankgoodness it wasn't another miscairage!! I can definatly understand the frusteration, but at least you're doing something about it. Ciara cant even have kids because her ovaries are nonfunctioning. At least all your's and Jody's parts are all working. :)
Yes that was fun!We need to do that more! If you ever want to go swimming you can come up! Did your man come home this weekend? I sure hope he did! Give me a call!
Post a Comment