Sunday, April 19, 2009
Cam colicky??
So, my sweet little baby boy is so colicky. Some days he does pretty good where he sleeps like a newborn is supposed to and other days he cries from the time he wakes up at 8 or 9 until the time he goes to bed at night which can be anywhere from 8 to 10:30. I looked up online at webmd.com to see what caused colic and what home remedies I could use to calm him down. Come to find that colic is not always caused by excesive gas. There are many factors that could be the cause of colic ( i think the list was about 12 reasons) Danny gets pretty frusterated with him and tells me i need to take him to the dr so they can give him drugs, but I have a pretty good feeling that the pediatrition is just going to tell me he'll grow out of it. Which takes about three or four months, and he's almost two. Hopefully he grows out of it before Danny swears off having any more babies!!! (if he hasn't already)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment