Monday, December 15, 2008

just another post! :)

Today I had my annual, monthly dr visit (only now I will be going every two wks) and it was snowing in Vegas. I'd heard it would be, but I never believe the weather forcast people when they say it's going to rain or snow. It was just kinda crazy to see, cause it's so rare!!
Alex is getting over the stomache flue. It has not been fun!! Started out with super runny diahrea that was the consistency of water, then came on the throwing up!! He threw up his entire dinner, in bed while he was asleep on Saturday night about two hours after putting him to bed. Needless to say, he got a bath at 10:30 at night on Saturday. He was covered from head to toe and so was his bed. Poor kid. He hasn't been able to keep any food other than pedialite and goldfish crackers down. He hasn't had any energy, it's really sad, but he is starting to feel better:)
Oh, my new car, the spedometer stopped working and so we took it back to the dealership and I was supposed to pick it up today, if it was ready. They just gave me my infinity back as a loaner until they got it fixed. Anyways, Danny called today to see if it was fixed and to see if I could come pick it up. I guess that about a year or so ago that part was recalled on that car. So the dealership told Danny that they were'nt going to charge him for it and Danny said, good, because I wasnt going to pay for it. It broke the day we bought it, so no way are we going to pay for it!!! Which was true, it broke on our way home from the dealership, and I drove it around for a day with no spedometer. Anyways, it should be ready on Wed or Thur, then I can finally have my car back!! I miss her already:)!!

No comments: