
For my birthday Danny got me a 2004 Chevy Tahoe. That is Alex, the car, and Danny at the dealership last night. My new car is pretty decked out!!! Has everything you can think of in it and is just very luxorious, dvd player, leather seats (a must with small children!!) seat warmers a bunch of buttons that I have no idea what they go to. Oh and instead of moving my seat closer to the peddals, I can move the peddals closer to me. I thought that was really cool!!
I have to tell you a funny story. Last night at the dealership ,we took Alex because we knew we wouldn't be home until later, so we took him with us. Anyways there wasn't hardly anybody there. A few salesmen and no other customers, so Alex was kinda free to run around, somewhat. Well we were sitting in the i guess lobby and there were a bunch of offices around with great big windows and Alex ran into one of them. Well, we told him to come out and he ran full force into the window. It was the funniest thing!! It looked like one of those windex comercials.Danny, Cliff (our sales guy/friend) and I laughed so hard!! It made me cry a little I was laughing so hard. Alex, didn't cry, but didn't think it was as funny as we all did. Anyways, it was pretty funny!! After we got everything situated with the trade in's and the car was ours, we went to I-HOP for my birthday dinner. It was nice (I'm very easy to please!!)

3 comments:
Happy birthday!
Very nice! Happy birthday.
Thankyou!! I got super spoiled this year:)
Post a Comment