So, yesterday I decided that I wanted to pull out Alex's baby clothes. I think I'm going crazy not buying anything new. Anyhoo, his little newborn clothes are so tiny. I cant believe that there was about two weeks where his new born clothes drowned him. It's so crazy how tiny they are when they are born, then in a year and a half they are half the size of you. It's just crazy to me!!!
P.s. when I logged onto my blog just now the volume was turned up on the computer and Alex started singing along with the music. I love how he starts singing and dancing everytime music comes on. It's the cutest thing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah i finaly packed all of devris little clothes away. It was so sad. There so cute and we probably wont get to use them again. (which i guess is ok since i want a boy and be done)but i will keep them just in case our next is a girl also.
You are just barely putting her baby clothes away. I had to pull them out, but then again devri's so little she could probably still wear them;) Anyways, right now the trend seems to be boy. Everybody I know who knows what they are having is having a boy. Tell Brian if you want a boy you need to get crackin:) j/k If your next one is a girl are you going to have another one after? I just have a feeling that I'm going to have all boys. Boys are fun, but I really want a girl too:( If you have a two more girls and i have another boy, we'll just switch:)
Yeah if the next one is a girl we will prob try one more time. we both set the limit at 3, even thou i would like to just have 2. Right now i know 11 people that are prego can you beleave that!!
I think that pregnancy is contagious!! One person gets pregnant, then their friends and siblings get baby hungry and get pregnant. It's a vicous cycle;) not really, but I do think that it's contagious!!
Post a Comment