So, today I took poor little Alex to the dr. to finally get his 18 month shots (they were a couple months late). He was afraid of the medical equipment and scared to death of the dr. ( he remembers his trip to the hospital a couple months ago) He weighs about 25 lbs now (give or take, he was afraid of the scale) which the dr said was in the 45 % and his head and height was in the 25 % (he is 34 in long). I'm so glad that I dont need to take him in for another six months!! I hate shots!! Oh, he also has a mild infection in both ears, but the dr said that they look like they are recovering instead of just coming down with it.
He's not wearing pants because we always come out of the dr that way. He's always crying so I grab our stuff and go, and he's always bottomless:)

No comments:
Post a Comment