Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TAG

Eight T.V. shows I love to watch:
1- Ghost Hunters
2- My Name Is Earl
3- Two and A Half Men
4- House
5- Intervention
6- Baby shows on Discovery Health
7- Home improvement shows on HGTV or TLC
8- How I Met Your Mother

Favorite Places to Eat:
1- Lone Star
2- Olive Garden
3- Pizza Hutt
4- Tiffany's
5- Trudy's house
6- Burger King
7- Macoroni Grill
8- Los Lupes

Eight Things that happened yesterday:
1- Ate a no bake cookie for breakfast
2- did laundry
3- scrubbed the laundry room
4- cleaned the kitchen
5- cleaned out the kitty litter
6-played with Alex (trying to keep him happy after not eating breakfast, or lunch, and not taking a nap.) He was ajoy to be around let me tell ya!!;)
7- watched some t.v.
8- Made dinner

Eight Things I look forward to:
1- bed time
2-shower time (that's where i relax)
3- After I put alex to bed and my house is clean for a minute
4-Halloween
5- Christmas
6- Alex's birthday
7-When I pop this little baby out and get to hold her
8-Seeing my brother Rob

Eight Things I love about Fall:
1- The smell of the air changes
2- pumpkins
3- Halloween
4- it starts to cool off and you can open the windows
5- It's really nice outside during the day
6- Halloween candy
7-Halloween decorations
8- Halloween costumes

Eight Things on my wish list:
1- To have more money (i dont want to be ritch, i just dont wanna have to worry about paying bills on time)
2- to someday have all our debt payed off
3- Get a job, not really a wish of mine, but would make life just a little easier for us right now
4- Keep my house clean for longer than a day
5- I need more patients
6- I wish that I enjoyed cooking, we'd eat alot better if i did
7- for my baby to be born healthy, all my babies
8- win the lottery


Eight people I tag: Lara

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Mac Grill i think i will have my bday dinner there. Ya know i have heard prego people shouldnt clean out the litter box because the ammona can be bad for the baby. I went threw my whole pregnancy with out cleaning the litter it was nice.

Andrea said...

I've heard different things about cleaning the litter box too. I had to do it with Alex, and he's for, the most part normal;). I just dont breath in the scent and wear gloves. I've heard that it can give you something called toxoplasmosis, or something like that. If you've had cats before you've most likely already been exposed and it cant hurt the baby.

Andrea said...

I probably shouldn't push my luck. But, I have to do it. It cant be any worse than mopping your floor with pinesal or how ever you spell that.

Anonymous said...

oh i know its probably not the worst thing you could do. But its a nice excuse to make the husband clean it out for 10months.

Andrea said...

I wish Danny would clean it out, but he'd rather not have a cat at all and if i told hime that he had to clean out the litter box, he'd just get rid of the cat. Alex and I would be very sad!!!