Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SAD news!!!!

So, I have to go back to work!! I'm so very sad cause I really dont want to!! The good thing about it though, is I can be at home with Alex during the day and Danny can be at home with him at night, and it will give us a little extra cash, which we really, really need!!! I'm only going to work until this baby is born, i told Danny would only work until the new baby got here and he said that it would be helpfull for me to bring in a check every two weeks for the next five months, and then I could quit. So, I'm not planning on working forever, but a little while. I'm just glad that i was able to be hoe with Alex for his first year of life, i got to see him reach all his milestones first hand, and I will only be working until he turns two. I guess that's a good way at looking at it??? Anyways, wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Joan said...

So sorry Andrea.

Sammie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sammie said...

Andrea,
Just wanted to post a quick reply from your comment on your last blog post. We have met once, but it was on your wedding day so I wouldn't expect you to remember. Sorry about the work thing. :(

Andrea said...

Yeah , dont really remember anything about my wedding day, other than I got married;) I really dont want to work, but I need to and it's only temperary, so it's not a huge deal. It just makes me sad that I have to leave Alex. I've never really been away from him for long periods of time. I think that my sepperation anxiety is worse than his:)