Tuesday, October 21, 2008




Just some pics of Alex helping Daddy move some dirt around, getting ready to pour a pad

3 comments:

Joan said...

go dan go!!!! I'm excited to see it when it's done. What side of the house did he put it on? I am sooo jealous that you are out there in "summer" clothes, I am freezing here and can NOT seem to get warm.

Anonymous said...

So what are you building?

Andrea said...

We are building it on the front side of the house(or the back, depends on how you look at it) We're excited it's going to have a cute little porch on it with a woodburning cook top because Danny wants to learn some cajun cooking and says it will be better on a woodburning oven. We're also going to plant a little grass and fence it off so that the kids and I can play outside while Danny cooks us yummy dinner.
It is going to be a storrage unit for all of Danny's tools and all the stuff that is taking residence in our "dining room" our Christmas tree and a bunch of crap is stored in there because we have nowhere else to put it. And, that is going to be the new office because our "now" office is going to be the baby's room so, yeah. Oh we're also building a carport because we have no covered parking up here and the sun can be brutal!!