Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Funny baby news!!

Well, we thought that we were going to have a baby girl, but we're not. It's actually a baby boy! The cord was between the legs at my last app. and they couldn't see anything underneath it. This time there was definate boy parts, so we're having a boy and I'm so excited because I already have tons of boy stuff! i was a little stressed about having enough girl stuff!!

4 comments:

Jim and Sue said...

Congratulations! When are you due?

The Kohntopp's said...

so crazy! i am still in shock!

Andrea said...

I'm due March 2nd.

I'm still in shock too!! A very welcome surprise though. I'm glad we found out now instead of finding out when he was born.

marshall memories said...

andrea! what??? your having a boy now?? haha..i guess its good you found out now before you bought lots of girl stuff! congrats on another boy tho! that will be so fun for alex!