Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cool weather

So, today is the first day that it has actually been cool outside. It's about 62* and beautiful!!! Last year we kind of skipped over fall and went right to winter, and winter wasn't even very cold. It's been so nice today, i was able to shut the windows and it's still very cool in the house. Alex and I are able to wear our sweats and still feel comfy. I just really hope that it doesn't warm back up!! I love being able to wear my sweat pants and hoodies!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah well it snowed here today. I cant wait to come down for thanksgiving to get some warmth.

Andrea said...

It's definatly not that cold here!! It's nice hoddie and sweat pants weather. But, then again. Even in the middle of dead winter it's only hoodie and sweat pants weather. Some days it does get cold enough that you actually need a warm jacket, but most days, just nice and chilly, nothin too bad!