Thursday, August 14, 2014

I know, I know I've already posted about Robin Williams, but seriously, I've never been so affected by a celebrities death before. Not to say that I usually don't care, because that's not true, but I've never been so sad to see somebody I have never met pass away. Usually I'm just like, "oh that's sad." and move on. I did cry when George Harrison died, tho!
Robin Williams was just.... Such a good guy! I've been watching his movies my whole life! I kinda feel like my grandpa, or father just died. I guess it's a bit silly.. He really was one kind. I know I'm going to miss his work. I've been sharing his greatness with my kids. They LOVE "Hook!" ,  They love to run around the house yelling "Rufio, Rufio, Rufiooooooooooooooo!!!" So funny.. They also love "Aladin",  but who wouldn't?? I have been so sad, and seeing all the tributes all over Facebook and Twitter, they just make me sad all over again. I've read them all!! So sad...

No comments: