Monday, April 28, 2014

I Don't Care (and) Leave Me Alone..

Lol. So, this is my rant post about my weight. If this bugs you, move on... I know I'm far from obese, and I'm not really over weight, but, I'm the most I've ever weighed not being pregnant. I've been so unmotivated since Elyse was born. I've actually only lost a couple pounds since I had her, which is so, so sad... Usually after I have a baby I get right on a diet, do some type of exercising. I try to lose all the weight quickly, but this time has been different. I've been so lazy this time around. I don't know if it is because I'm now 30, or that I have four kids now, or that Danny's work schedule is completely weird! I'd like to go running, but I can't take all four kids with me and Danny is usually working or sleeping. I don't work out at home. I should but I find it so boring. If I'm bored, I lose interest. It's super sad, I know! I hate diets!! They only work if you stay on it. I have a LOVE LOVE relationship with carbs. I eat pasta almost everyday for dinner. I don't see myself giving them up EVER! I'm trying to come up with a healthy menu every day. Sometimes it's hard. Why is unhealthy so much tastier!   But, I have replaced breakfast and derssert with healthy protien smoothies. I usually have a bowl of ice cream every night after the kids go to bed, so the smoothie is a good thing! Oh Heaven help me, lol! So, I need to just go on a diet! I have a closet full of clothes that are too small. Blah! That is the end of this rant, though I'm mostly making fun of myself for being lazy and chubbby :/

No comments: