Here is Elyse being born. The cool thing about a c-section is you can take a pic of it!! I remember when I was in labor with Cam, it was only Danny and I in the hospital and my nurse was taking the pics and asked if I wanted any of him coming out. "No!" is basically what I said. Could you imagine that picture? YUCK! I didn't want to scar anybody for life, lol! C-sections, unless an open belly bothers you, it's kind of cool.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Why Do I Get Myself Worked Up So Much?
Today we went to the specialist. I've been dreading this day since we left the hospital! I went in thinking the very worst! I relived our hospital experience and wanted to cry! I thought they would start poking Elyse with needles, prodding her and just doing all these horrible things, that they need to do, as doctors, but horrible for everybody involved. I made my very sleep deprived husband go with me, because I had to do the hospital thing by myself. No way I was doing it again, by my self. I also feared i wouldn't like her doctor. I'm picky about doctors. I've switched pediatricians three times, and OBGYN's once. I don't go to the doctor until I feel like I might die! I think doctors should all be people persons and pediatricians SHOULD be kid and baby people! That's just the way it's supposed to be!! Back to the specialist.... I really liked him! He talked to us like we were people, not stupid people, just people. He further explained the diagnosis. He told us they'd do an ultra sound in three months and the dye (can't remember the technical name for this) when she's one year old. She has to stay on antibiotics until she's one. They'll up her dosage with growth, then hopefully in a year, everything will be all good! No more reflux is what I'm hoping for!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment