It's all in the title. This post is all about me. Likes and dislikes. Hopes and dreams exedra exedra.... Where should I start?? How about dislikes, in no particular order, of course!!
How do I put this gently without sounding like a horrible person? I don't really like children! I know that's weird coming from somebody who has four of her own, but I just don't. I love my children including nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends children, but I often find myself wanting to smack other people's children. Maybe if these children's parents would occasionally spank their children, I wouldn't want to... My children are far from perfect (and yes I do believe in the occasional spanking), but these big attitudes get to me!! I hope I can teach my kids to be respectful, but to be honest, somedays they are anything but! I give permission to anybody to smack my kid if they are rude or disrespectful. Sometimes I wish Alex or any child still got spanked at school. Children were so much better behaved when there were sore tushies at steak! No, I don't believe in beating a child. There is a huge difference, so get off your high horse! I just believe in discipline, that's all.
I hate my neighbors! I see the cops over there way to often! They scream at each other outside and use very foul language, language that I don't want my children to pick up on. To be honest, i'd like to see them all carried away in handcuffs!!
I don't love our house. As a matter of fact, I don't really like it. We've fixed it up so it's nice enough. But, it is what it is.. So not our dream house, but it is a roof over our heads!
I hate cooking! I do it because I feel it's my duty as a wife and mother. I'm not that good at it, but the fam will eat it, so that's all that matters.
I swear I'm not a horrible person... Oh, one more dislike.. I hate my body!! I need to magically tighten my deflated belly and boobies! Cellulite, stretch marks, wrinkles, dimples, bumps.....Bla!! I'd change my smile, too, if I could...
Time for some redemption!
I love my family. I think I got pretty lucky in the whole family department. Yes we all drive each other crazy at times, but we go together well!!
I like to clean, even though you'd never tell by walking into my house! My kids have my house destroyed so fast, you'd think that I never ever cleaned. But, I do. I do everyday! It frustrates me that it doesn't stay that way more than five minutes, tops (think I'm kidding?). These days I'd rather snuggle Elyse than clean, though... I can't seam to put her down! I love cuddling with my newborns, because you blink and it's gone! They aren't newborns very long..
I love babies. Even strangers babies. They are all so sweet and innocent. No I don't go around stealing babies, though. I admire them from afar.
I LOVE, LOVE junk food!!! My ideal meal would consist of ice cream and chocolate bars. Probably why I hate my body so much, haha!
I love the smell of clean laundry, though I don't like washing it.
My hopes for my children is that they would grow up to be outstanding young adults/adults. I hope they grow up to be obedient, respectful, kind, loving, and amazing people. Let's hope we as parents don't screw them up!! I take parenting very seriously. Most days my children might drive me to drink, and then bedtime comes. Everyday we start fresh. Everything from the day before is in the past and we get through everyday, one day at a time. Being a stay at home mom is a hard job. Being a parent is hard. I try. That's all I can do. My children are not easy going, calm, or laid back. They are strong willed, stubborn, and have tempers. They can be exhausting. But, they are awesome!! With that being said.. Alex will be home soon, so I have to go outside to wait for his bus. Until next time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I agree with all your dislikes!! I don't like children either. They just called me to primary and the president was gushing about how sweet the class was (8 year olds) and all I could think was how much I dislike kids!!
And the last thing you need to worry about right now is your body, girl. Your baby is only a month old. Give it some time. But when your ready, you should come to Zumba and Pilates!! It works and it's fun!!
Post a Comment