Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Elementary School Tragety
Can I say that i'm terrified to send Alex to school now? The shooting in Connecticut, killing 20 five to seven year olds has just broken my faith in humanity (not that i had much before..). I can say that i've never cried so much about people i dont know dying. My heart is broken for those parents/siblings of those who were shot and killed. Did I mention that the majority of those children killed were kindergarteners??!! Alex's age! The last thing you think about when sending your young child to school is that they will be shot and killed by some monster only 12 days before Christmas! Ir's terrifying and devistating! I can't imagine going through that and i pray for those families. I feel like a piece of me died that day. No i didn't know any of those families, but i feel i can relate. Babies shouldn't die. They were just babies... So, so sad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment