This year (like every year) we spent Thanksgiving dinner with the Bradford's. This year I offered to make the greenbean casserole. I dont eat greenbean casserole and have never made it before. So I apologize if it was disgusting. Alex blessed the food and could've gone on all night, but when it was time to end instead of saying in the name of Jesus Christ he said in the name of cheese and crust. It was hilarious! I laughed so hard my eyes teared.
The evening was pretty uneventful. The kids played with their cousins, I ate way too much. It was nice to see everybody! That's it. Awesome me didn't take any pics, though.. Lame!
Things I am greatful for...
1- Danny. He is such a great husband and father!
2- My children. They are so awesome and sweet! (most of the time.)
3- My home. It isn't much, and summer was brutal, but I'm glad we have a roof over our head!
4-Our vehicles. They run.
5-Both mine and Danny's families. They're all pretty awesome!
6- Friends- what would we do without them?
7-My fertility (lol)- Though this pregnancy was a huge surprise, I'm thankful that I don't have issues getting pregnant.
8-My unborn daughter- right now she's just a little kicker in my belly, but I'm thankful for her! I never thought i'd have a little girl.
9- All the little things in life. The little things are just plain awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment