Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Chuck E Cheese's, Where a Kid Can Be a Kid

The kids were pooped!!
 Ski ball. The boys' favorite part was putting the coins in the slots.
 Jonny loved Clifford the big red dog
Doodles

On Monday  we had to go to Vegas to meet with a creditor (yeah, we owe a lot of people money, unfortunatly). After setting up payment plans we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese's. The kids had a blast! It took them about 10 minutes to eat their lunch then they played in the arcade for three hours! Jonathon LOVED the teeny tiny carousel! It had four little ponies and only spun around, but he loved it! I'd put him down and it'd be the first thing he ran to! It was cute! Danny took the Alex and Cam to play on all the arcade games and I chased Jonathon around the whole time and put him on all the little rides. He loved it, they all did! After playing and wearing out the kids, we went to Walmart and got Alex some school clothes. I still cant believe that he'll be starting school in just a few weeks! It's crazy!!! On the drive home all the kids passed out. It made me laugh because they were even snoring! It was definatly a success! We'll for sure have to do it again :)

2 comments:

Layne Bradford said...

So cute! Yeah i cant believe that Alex and Devri are starting Kindergarten this year. I haven't even started her school shopping ugh so much anxiety lol.

Andrea said...

I dont want my kids to grow up, LOL! It's so crazy that they're both starting school! The last five years has gone by way fast!