Monday, July 23, 2012

Just, Why?....

Honestly, nothing has been going on here at the Bradford household... This past week I've been in the crappiest mood. I know, shocker, right? I've been so stressed out about Alex starting school and Danny and I have been talking about, again, some major changes in the near future. I dont want to say too much about it because there's a chance that it wont happen, but it might.These "changes" stress me out. I so wish we could be financially set. I know that i'm always complaining about not having money and poor us.. I know what most would think.. "Why dont you get a job?" and to you i'd like to say "BITE ME!". I;d love to take some of the financial stress off of us, but the truth is, me getting a minimum paying job would just add more financial stress. Daycare is expensive, especially since there are NONE in Logandale/Overton. My family all has their own kids to take care of and my mother in law is a very busy person. I could never ask any of them to raise my kids. I guess everything will someday all work out for the better.
On to important things. This world is seriously going down the crapper! When some wacko goes into a movie theatre at midnight and starts shooting everybody!? It's just so sad.. I feel like there have been so many deaths lately. Some natural, most not.. My great Aunt Amy passed away a few weeks ago. She just turned 90 and had lived a long, full life. This past week a young mother and her little boy (who was Cam's age) was killed in a car accident. I cant even think about it without crying! They left behind a husband/father and a daddy and brothers. How sad is that?! A couple babies have left this world, one living only two hrs, and one passed away at 21 weeks gestation. All this sadness is really getting to me. I know poeple die all the time, but usually not like this. It makes me so sad. Have I just always been unaware? It's just a lot for such a small valley.. Anyways, enough with the whold "Debbie Downer". Life is not bad, you really just cant take it for granted. You never know if tomorrow is your last day here on earth.

Oh, I almost forgot! The best news EVER! My friend's Blair and Ciara finally got a baby! They've been trying to adopt for what seems like a life time and they finally got a sweet baby boy! He's in the hospital right now because he was born at only 28 weeks gestation and right now he's only 33 wks gestation, so he'll be in the nicu for a while, but he's doing so well and growing. I am SO,SO, SO happy for them!!

No comments: