Monday, January 16, 2012
New House.
So, we've moved into our new house. Although there is still quite a bit of stuff at our old house, most stuff is here. So far I really like it! Everything is a huge mess right now, but it's coming together. So far it has brought some bad luck, though. Here's a summary as to how it's gone so far. Night one- Danny and I were up until 1:00 a.m. getting stuff moved/ put away. Alex comes in at 5:00 a.m.. "Mommy, I dont feel very good." on comes the puking..Night #2- Up way too late amd saw our "ghost" (more on that later..). I noticed some blood in Alex's urine. Night #3 Alex was screaming that his tummy hurt and we ended up in the e.r.. Was a u.t.i.. Night #4- Was up way too late again, nut uneventful. Night #5 (last night) Jonathon hardly slept and I heard from our ghost, again more on that later.. Hopefully our luck turns around! I dont blame bad luck on the house, it would've happened anywhere we were living, but it's just crazy how it's all happened after we moved. I'm so stinking sleep deprived! So, there you have it! Will post pics soon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment