Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Here's to 2012
Ok, so I feel like a Debbie Downer. Every year I complain about how bad that year was (every year since 2007) and hope for good things in the year to come. Well, every year it has gotten worse and worse. 2007 the market started slowing down and we bought our house thinking we were getting it for a great price! We were told that the market would drop a little but not much more. 2008- work was slow, but there was enough to keep us afloat. Found out I was pregnant with Cam, ecxited and nervous to see how work would pan out. 2009- Cam was born. Danny having NO work was driving back and fourth between Salt Lake Utah and Overton for work. Only making about $1,200.00 every two weeks. Half of that money would have to pay for travel expenses, which left hardly anything for mortgage and bills. I was going through some major post pardom depression and we decided he needed to stay home in order for me to get better. We could no longer pay our $2,000 a month mortgage, so we stopped. 2010-Work was extremly slow, but he had two really big projects, which he made some money doing. Found out I was pregnant with little Jonny Cakes. Again, so, so nervous to see what would happen as far as work went. Slowly work stopped coming in. 2011- work had STOPPED all together! Let the buisness and contractor's license's expire (it costs money to renew those), had to cancell our health insurrance, had to get on medic-aid because I had an emergency c-section, Oh Jonny cakes was born :), had to start getting unemployment becuase there's been no work, no money, no nothing! Not even jobs doing anything else. Danny's been doing the Hawiian water thing, but there's been no money in that. It's a brand new buisness trying to get started. Oh, and our house which we have'nt been paying anything on for a couple years now will be going into forclosure. They keep threatening, but haven't really done anything yet. Wish that this process could just be done and over with! Life has been so stressfull, I can hardly stand anything right now! Oh, and we are "buying" a new house. Our friend is doing a lease option, but there is STILL NO MONEY coming in! So, please excuse me for not being very optomistic, but here's to another crappy year! I know it could get worse, but PRAY, WISH, HOPE, ANYTHING!!! That it does not! I dont think i'm strong enough (no I dont need anymore testing, thankyou.). I'm already crazy and insane. I'd have to be locked away if our luck got any worse.... We'll have to see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My granny used to say, "If the Lord only gives me as much as I can handle, I wish he didn't have such a high opinion of me!!"
Sorry that everything is a mess right now. It's ok to be upset by it. As a matter of fact, I'd rather here you say it's hard and sucks than listen to all those people who find the bright side to the most awful things!! Hang in there!!
Post a Comment