After the zoo, the swap meet, and walking around Lowe's, Jonathon was pooped! He slept through dinner.
On the turtles. I should have turned the stroller so Jonathon could've been in the picture also.
Cam was so excited about seeing the elephants, but the vegas zoo didn't have any. This statue was the only elephant they had.
The chimpanzee's... They were so cute! They were climbing the trees and fence.
Pretty lion! She was kinda staring me down... She started growling when I took this pic. I think she was tired, or hungry.....
Alex was petting the goats
Mommy's little marshmallow!This year for my birthday we decided to do stuff as a family. Saturday night Danny made me some of his yummy ettouffe. I dont like cake, so we had brownies and icecream. The kids sang happy birthday to me and then I let them open my presents. I got Micheal Jackson Experience for the wii. Two pair of sweat pants and a hoodie. Oh, and a super cute pair of clogs. Danny and I played MJ experience for a while then we watched a movie. I fell asleep half way through and cant even tell you what we were watching or what it was about. Sunday after we all got up, we went to Vegas to the swap meet to find a chandelier for our new house. We found a lady there who had some antiques (we got something for Danny's mom there for $25.00) and she said she had some antique chandeliers that she didn't have with her, but could come to her house to look at. So, we left and went to Lowe's to see how much clay blocks were for our wood burning stove we're going to install at our new house then we went to the zoo. It was so small, only three acres. It was chillie outside so alot of the animals were hiding or sleeping. We did get to see tons of pigeons, chickens, peacocks. They had ostriches and there were a bunch of pigeons around them and Alex asked if they were the osriches babies, lol! We saw a baby gorrilla, but he was sleeping and was hard to see. We saw all types of birds. They had a lion, a mountain lion, a lynx, some fasa (so cute!), a alligater, snakes, a turtle, some giant rat looking things, and that about sums up the zoo. The kids loved it, which made it fun! After the zoo we went to eat at Cici's pizza. Would totally not recomend eating there, but we had fun. After dinner we ventured home! The kids passed out! They slept so good last night! Nobody woke up, which was great for me :)

No comments:
Post a Comment