

This pic, to me, looks like he's smelled something rank! in which i've titled "who farted?"
This one is the funkey chicken
This one totally reminds me of the "Joey Tribbiani, how you doin'?"
If it weren't for the huge smile on his face, i'd say, "you wanna mess with me?"
This is the please tell me we're done....
"Really?"
He's so happy in this pic!
He's again, so happy!
I tried so hard to get some cute pics of him like this, but he kept rolling away.... I caught this one just before he rolled.
The look on his face cracks me up! He looks so annoyed!
He did not like wearing the Santa hat and tried so hard to pull it off.
Trying to pull it off
Still trying...
"Who me?"
Delilah and Jonny Cakes.
She wouldd't move! I had to crop her little tush out of all of these pics because no matter what I did, she'd come back!Ok, so i'm anything but a photographer. I dont have a super fancy photogragraphers camera. I dont know the "rules" of photography. I dont know how to use my adobe photoshop other than to crop, brighten, darken, and to turn photos black and white. The list goes on and on..... Even though I have no idea what the heck i'm doing, little Jonathon made these photos look ADORABLE! Yes there is drool on his chin in most the photos and if I wanted to take all the time to figure out how to remove it, I could, BUT! I think that drool on the chin of a 7 1/2 month old is characteristic and cute. It makes me wonder what people did before editing existed. Wipe the drool off their kids' chins before a pic was taken? ALWAYS take a perfect picture? I'm sure they did those things. I know nothing of either, lol! I tried, though :)


No comments:
Post a Comment