Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Puppies Are All Gone!

Hankie (he now belongs to my sister & brother-in-law and his name is Kemo)
Pretty little Belle. She belongs to my brother-in-law & sister-in-law. Baldie. Belongs to my brother-in-law's friend


Jackie- belong's to some guy from Vegas (he seemed very nice.)Tankers belongs to a single mom and little girl in Vegas




All of our little doggies are gone! Do I miss them? Yes and no. They were all so cute and so much fun, but I HATED cleaning up their messes. Oh, and the chewing.... Not my favorite thing.

Belle was the last little doggie to go. She left Thanskgiving, and I totally thought Delilah would be sad and depressed, but she's not! She's been doing so good with the house training! When Belle was here, they'd be naughty and pottie in the house. Now that Belle is gone Delilah has done great! I think they were just stinkers together. They were like any sibling would be, always trying to get eachother into trouble.




No comments: