Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our New House

We have a laminate walkway around the entire living room, so just the "living space" will be carpeted. Most of the house is laminate...
Jonathon's room. Danny pulled some carpet out of a house that was in decent condition that they were going to throw away, so we took it. The dining room looking into the kitchen. See the ceilings? That was Danny's makeshift way to run electrical through the ceiling. They had all of the lights plugged into the walls, which would'nt do... I convinced him that he should stain the baseboards trim and planks on the ceiling, because it would look cool. Wasn't I right?



This was the cabinets before satin. I dont have any before, before pics because Danny tore it all out before I got any pics.Dining room before



Our master bedroom before. (dont have any after pics yet.)

The living room before Cam's room before. It now has windows!


That was the future site for Jonathon's room. It is now, his room :) The whole kitchen, before stain.....



As you can see, it's a work in progress. We got the laminate super cheep! We got three pallets and a minnie fridge for only $300.00! Yes, all of the flooring is different, there were few boxes of who knows how many styles of laminate, so danny has gotten creative. Most of the laminate has already been put down. He just needs to finish the hallway. I got to say, it looks AMAZING! I dont have pics of all of it done yet, but when everything is all done and pretty I'll post pics. We still need to put the carpet down in Cam's room, master, and living room. Cam's room also needs to be finished painting and a small clost put in, which can wait until we are in. Alex's room wont be finished until after we move it. It's the trailer part and needs to be sheetrocked. So. him and Jonathon will be sharing for a little while. We need to do something with the kitchen walls. For now, we're putting laminate flooring up, just until we can afford to do what we want to do. I'm getting so excited to move in! I really cant wait until it's ready! It seems that every week it gets pushed back.. We were going to be moving throught Thanksgiving, but thankfully, that didn't happen. Then it was this weekend, but Danny isn't too sure. We have to go soon! I HAVE TO be able to decorate for Christmas! IT IS SO IMPORTANT!!! LOL! I'll post pics when we're all moved in :)



















No comments: