Monday, July 11, 2011

Three Months!



Jonathon yelling




Whining :) He's so cute!




I wish I could say how fast the last three months have gone, but I cant. My pregnancy with this little cutie FLEW by! Since he's come, time has seemed to stand still a little. I'm definatly enjoying every minute of it!

His accomplishments are:

he smiles,

coos,

and laughs. He is so ticklish! I cant get him dressed or undressed without him laughing!

He can sit up fully supported, of course.

He does not yet sleep through the night. He still wakes up one to two times a night. With my other two kids I couldn't wait til they slept through the night, but with him I dont really mind getting up with him. It will be very nice when he does sleep through the night, but i do like the us time we get that we dont get during the day with the other two monkeys running around.

His second feeding, which is about between 4-6:00 a.m., I have a really hard time staying awake for. I usually fall asleep and so does he! He has come quite accustomed to this! When I actually do stay awake and put him back to bed, he objects! I usually just pick him back up so we can cuddle and we both get a couple more hours of sleep! Yes, this little monkey is spoiled rotten! He pretty much gets whatever he wants, which at this age is just cuddles.

He is such a good baby! He never got colicy, he doesnt cry other than when he's hungry, tired, or has a dirty diaper. He has been a great little addition to our family! We sure do love him! (including his brothers.)




2 comments: