
I dont know who watches this show, but if you dont you should ;).
I was watching Monday's episode. To catch you up, Ben and Adrian were expecting a baby girl. Well the baby dies. Of course I'm crying my eyes out throughout the episode while holding Jonathon in my arms. It really got me thinking of what could've happened to my Jonathon.... If I were a more patient person and actually waited for my dr to come back from his spring break vacation, or even another week for Dr. Martin to deliver the baby could I have been in the same boat? If I didnt go in that morning for an amnio who know's what could've happened. Jonathon wasn't looking very well on monitors before contractions even started. Watching that episode just brought flashbacks of walking to my o.r. not knowing if the baby was ok. Just waiting to see him and hear his first cry. Seeing Dr Swainston with that big huge smile on his face while holding Jonathon up in the air saying "your baby's fine" had to have been the best feeling in the world! I could never thank him enough for saving my baby! Who knows he could have been fine. You just never know...

6 comments:
OMG i watch this show too. I haven't seen the episode and am going to have to know. Bummer!
It was so sad! I cried through it because I knew what happened before I watched it. I read the spoilers...
It was so sad! I cried through it because I knew what happened before I watched it. I read the spoilers...
It was so sad! I cried through it because I knew what happened before I watched it. I read the spoilers...
It was so sad! I cried through it because I knew what happened before I watched it. I read the spoilers...
Post a Comment