Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Our Crazy Life!









Not a whole lot has been going on lately. We're still adjusting to having a new baby in the house. Danny's still looking for work! He's actually up in North Dakota right now. Life is just as crazy as usual! Jonathon is 6 weeks old now!! Time goes by way too fast. He is such a good baby! He has been a DREAM! Both Alex and Cam were such colicy newborns, most days I ended up in tears myself. Jonathon is nothing like that! He is so mellow. He only cries if he's hungry or tired. Even with his cold (he's had it for almost 2 weeks) he's been a dream!

He likes to give mommy big smiles at 4:00 in the morning. The first time he got a real smile on his face was the night before last. He'd got done eating and wanted more, so I put him down on the bed so I could make him a bottle. I was just talking to him and he looked up at me and just got a big toothless smile on his face! He just sat there and smiled at me for 30 seconds. It was so sweet, I almost cried! He again gave me one of his cute little smiles at 4:00 this morning. I think he just knows how tired mommy is and she needs a little pick me up :). He is a sweet little guy!

Cam is going through some stuff right now. I knew he'd have a hard time with the new baby, and he is. When we wake up in the morning I never know what Cam is going to be on the other side of his door. Happy, sweet, loving Cam or not so happy or sweet Cam.

Alex has acted out a little more, but he hasn't been bad at all! He LOVES Jonathon like crazy! He is so sweet with him. Going from two kids to three has been quite a challenge. It's quite a bit harder than going from one to two. It will soon pass, though. Everybody will get used to all the craziness and our lives will feel normal again!

I finally feel about %95 better since my c-section. My skin is really tender for some reason, but other than that, I feel great! I must be a wuss, but after having two natural deliveries and then going from that to a c-section.... It's really sucked for the most part! The whole thing is just so different! A natural delivery you're sore probably 7-10 days. C-section, your sore for like four weeks. It's completly different! Thank goodness that's over and done with :). Thank goodness my dr does v-bacs! There aren't many who do in Vegas. I think there is only onle other.. Anyways, The baby is crying, so I must go to him!


No comments: