I found some stray dogs. They were cute, so I decided to keep them :)
Alex LOVED the pony's!
Danny traded a bottle of water so he could do the bunjee thingy for free....
Doing some flips
Getting harnased up
Cute little cowboy!
He had a blast!
So coolThis year the fair was all types of crazy! Thursday we got hurricain speed winds, Friday was freezing and windy, Saturday we got rain, thunder, lightning, hail, snow, FREEZING! Sunday was the only nice day! We tried to take Alex on the rides before the weather got bad on Saturday, but he freaked! We decided to eat some lunch then try again after but by then the craziness started! As we walked to the car lighting was flashing all around us. So close that it made me jump! Me being 9 1/2 months pregnant at the time couldn't move quick enough! Fun times, LOL! Danny had a booth this year. He was selling Hawiian natural spring water. Very delicous! We spent alot of time crashing his booth, hahaha. Here are the very few pics that I got at the fair this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment