Today I had my normal dr's app. I went in... even though my belly is huge! the height of the fundus or what ever it's called (height of my belly) is only measuring 34 weeks which is pretty normal for me. The baby usually measures 1 week small and my belly measures 2 weeks small. Anyways! My induction date was supposed to be on the 14th, which is what they'd said last time, but, when I went in today, they told me I had the amnio and induction set for the 7th! I think I turned pale! It really surprised me and I just figured my mom and I had heard wrong at my last appointment.... Let me say that I was pretty distracted the whole drive from Vegas! I cant believe that in one week from today, I might be having a baby! I'm extremly nervous! I was in shock alittle and totally didn't even think to ask any questions. So, now, I might be having a baby next week! It's completly crazy to me!!!!(did I mention I peeked through my records to just to see and they did originally say that on the 14th I would be induced. I dont know what changed....)
On another completly different note (lol)... Danny's car got broken into last night and his wallet got stolen! I guess it happened to quite a few other people. Such a pain in the butt!!! Somebody's been going around and taking purses and wallets and nothing else out of cars. So, Danny had to cancel his cards, get a new license. Good thing nothing else was in there :)

2 comments:
Hope everything goes well for you!
Thankyou!
Post a Comment