Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Nice Weather Out There :)

Hmmm... That looks good,..
Can I have some?

As disgusting as this was, it made me laugh my behind off!


Get that big bad truck Sally!

Rockets



"Fixin" the truck


Laughing at something...



Sweet baby and his monkey or Gunkey as he calls him


Getting some excersize in

Doodles and Gunkey




Diggin a hole

They love this hole that Sally dug!



Sweet Alex and his dog! These kids LOVE their dog and she loves them!


Here Sally, you thirsty?


Drink the water, it's good for ya.




Bombs away!!




Having such a good time!





Dirty face! He has a dorrito and dirt mustache



The best part of our house is definatly the view! I will miss this the most when we move...

Goober Goos and Lightning Mcqueen




Dude, dont hide from me!



Dont mind the weeds, I dont ;) Danny's been pretty busy latley, so the yard has been neglected! Usually i'd pull the weeds myslef, but these days I have a hard time bending over. Ok, go ahead and laugh....


Miss Sally



These two...











Lately the weather has been ssoooo beautiful! It's been around *80, somedays hotter, some days cooler... But, oh so very nice! We have spent almost every waking moment outdoors, either at the park, or in our back yard. The kids have loved it so much! I usually have a hard time getting them to come into the house for any reason. I love that my kids can go outside. It's been awesome!









No comments: