
Here it is... My gigantic belly at 35 weeks...... I am getting SO excited and oh so very anxious! I honestly feel like my belly cant grow much more before it will burst! I know I'm bigger than I was with Alex, possibly even Cam. Thank goodness I have not gained as much weight as I had with Cam, though! Usually I'd not share, but so far I've gained about 23 lbs and by the time Cam was born i'd gained 40. My goal is no more than 30 with this baby! That's a reasonable goal for me (thats what i gained with Alex)! I'm not one to starve myself for any reason and I've been so hungry! I usually dont snack other than before bed and I eat a big lunch so I dont get hungry in between meals. I really just want to be able to lose the baby weight! It's so important to not feel like a cow :). Anyways! I will start to see my dr every week after my next app (next week). He'll start checking me, it's just so crazy how fast this pregnancy has flown by! I'm going to set an induction date (hoorray!) and see if he'll strip my membranes (not this app, though). I always have a fear of my baby coming before it's ready. Being full term doesnt mean a fully developed baby. I'm hoping to go into labor during the fair :). That would be awesome! We are all so excited (except for Cam, he doesn't quite understand.) and cant wait for the little nugget to get here :)

2 comments:
You look awesome!! That belly isn't gigantic at all!!
You're the sweetest! Thankyou! Congrats again on baby #2! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment