Thursday, March 24, 2011

3 Weeks From Today!!!!

Woooohhhooooo!! I can hardly stand the excitment!! I went to the dr today and I get to be induced on April 14th! I am seriously SSSSSOOOOOO excited! The only issue with that is I have to get an amnio.... It's not a big deal, but sticking a huge needle in my tummy scares me! At least with an epidural you dont see the needle.. Anyways, it's all good, though! I could wait until the "safe" range of 7 days before my due date, but my dr will be on vacation. He does have a partner who would deliver my baby and even though we've never officially met, he seems to be really nice and he also is an amazing dr (voted Las Vegas top 20 ob/gyn's) but then i'd have to wait another week to be induced... That would put me 1 or 2 days before my due date. I did that with Cam and I dont want to do it again with this baby :). I'm sick of all the aches and pains of being pregnant, oh, and I hate the belly which restricts me from bending at the waist... I guess if worse comes to worse, Jon Jon's lungs wont be fully developed and I have to wait the extra week anyway, but at 10 days before my dd, he should be more than ready :) I hope anyways.... All I can say is YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! I cant wait to hold my little boy~!

6 comments:

Blair and Ciara said...

I am so excited for you! Oh and I love the 4 boys and a little lady. Too cute :)

Andrea said...

Thankyou and Thankyou!!! :)

JTYARDLEY said...

You have such a cute little belly! Are you talking about Dr. Martin? He is great!

Andrea said...

Thankyou, Trisha! Yep, I'm talking about Dr. Martin. Do you go to him or Swainston?

JTYARDLEY said...

I go to Martin!

Andrea said...

I see. He seems really nice! I've only met him in the hallway.