Friday, February 25, 2011

My 32 Week Checkup!



Today I had my 32 week check up/ultra sound. Jonathon measured 6 days small and is predicted to weigh 6 to 7 lbs at birth. Dr Swainston, being the good doctor he is, is a tiny bit concerned. The baby looked good. Amionic fluid was good, heart rate- good, size- small.... We all know that I'm not going to have a 10 pounder but we dont want the baby to be born too small. So, I'm sure I'll have to have a couple more ultra sounds just to make sure he is growing. I think everything is all good, though! He's going to be born, small like his brothers and super cute! Oh, I was so excited! We could see hair in the ultrasound! He was just so cute! I cant wait until he's no longer head butting my bladder :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! so cute.. i hope that you guys can make it up in July.. i would love for ya all to stay with us so we can get caught up on everything..we will even kick Dev out of her bed so you can have a real bed..

Andrea said...

I really hope we make it up there, too! I need to get away from this place in the worst way! I dont think I've been on a vacation since Alex was about a year old! It is so overdue! I'd love to stay with you guys, too! It would be so much fun!