Sunday, February 20, 2011

Boy, How Time Flies!

With my due date rapidly approaching, I've decided write a quick little note about pregnancy has treated me, thus far....
First things first.... I'm so nervous about this baby! I think i'm much more nervous this time around than I was with both Cam and Alex! I have had everybody tell me how hard having three kids is, and I got to say, i'm quite scared! I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it, but, I also feel that I'm not quite ready.. I know of all the changes that are going to be taking place very soon, the baby being the most important one. Somedays I'm not too sure what I got myself into. I know everything will turn out great (it always does) it will probably just take it's own sweet time!
Anyways, this is Andrea on what I like to say pregnancy and HORMONES!!
1. I'm so exhausted! Most days I have a hard time getting my reerend off the couch!
2. I'm somewhat cranky (not nearly as cranky as I was when I was pregnant with Cam)
3. The smallest things seem to make me cry!
4. My hips and pelvic bone are so sore most days that I have a hard time walking alot of the time.
5.Somedays I wake up and I'm all swollen (no kankles yet, though)
6. I crave chocolate! YUM :)
7. I'm a little more irritable (Cam going through the terrible two's seems to frusterate me the most.)
8. I feel the need to clean the whole house, but have not the energy!
9.I want to sleep all the time, but cannot because I have two other kids!
10.Nervous, Nervous, Nervous!!!!! Cam has been such a handfull the last month! I know that once the baby gets here jealousy is going to set in and it's going to really hard!
I really hope that Alex doesn't start acting up when he gets here... He's been so good and sweet lately. I just see WW3 happening in my house when this kid gets here, LOL!

1 comment:

Jim and Sue said...

It won't be long now! Good luck with everything.